Other re-issues / upgrades by the brand announced earlier this year are expected for late this month.
UMMT has launched a new T-26 variant, but to complicate things, they issued two boxes with same kit, just varying the tracks. Code 686 contains Rubber/Vinyl tracks, while code 686-1 contains injected plastic tracks.
We haven’t see any difference in the boxes, so be aware if you try to purchase any of them.
Takom has announced two new amazing 1 + 1 boxes, Takom – 5008 – FV 432 Mk.2/1 + Chieftain Mk.5 and Takom – 5007 – Krupp Raumer + Vs.Kfz.617 , both excellent additions to the 1/72 Injected Plastic kits range, but specially the mine sweepers.
We don’t know when they will be available, as the previously announced Takom – 5006 – Chieftain Mk10 & Chieftain Mk11 just started to achieve distribution.
First to Fight has a new issue, First to Fight – 076 – Sd.Kfz. 263 (6 Rad).
UM has announced four new kits, just when previous batch begins to be available out of Ukraine.
- UM – 488 – Sturmgeschütz 38(t)
- UM – 481 – PM-1/I flame-throwing tank (prototype-I)
- UM – 289 – Sturmgeschütz-Flammenwerfer
- UM – 237 – BT-7 tank mod.1935
Also Zvezda just announced its new release, the waited T-90MS variant.
ACE bring us a new nice Staff Car, the British Super Snipe Saloon.
ACE – 72550 – Super Snipe Saloon
IBG is releasing in early July a new variant of the Scammell Pioneer British truck, this time issued as tank transported and adding a TRMU30 Trailer.
By now, only worth it to mention, a new announce by Strelets, a new box for the War of the Spanish Succession, but we haven’t listed it yet. It’s French Pikemen (Code 237) and will contain 36 figures in 12 different poses.
Both the Great Northern War and the War of the Spanish Succession saw the sunset of the pike in the battle fields, where they were already a minority, replaced by the bayonets.
We have recovered something that we missed so long as in 2015 year.
Caesar – 7201 – WWII German 75mm le IG18 with Crews.
It contains the fabulous Pegasus leIG18 gun with 7 new crew figures, and everything x 2. Unfortunately this box is very hard to find nowadays.
ACE never has been a very prolific manufacturer of Aircraft kits, but we have listed now all their latest releases, including the two recent and interesting variants for the Kamov K-25 Helicopter.
- ACE – 72309 – Ka-25Ts Hormone-B cruise missile targeting platform
- ACE – 72307 – Ka-25PS Hormone-C search and rescue (SAR) Soviet Naval Helicopter
- ACE – 72305 – AF-2S/3S Guardian (Killer)
- ACE – 72304 – AF-2W Guardian (Hunter)
- ACE – 72303 – AF-2S Guardian (Firefighting)
- ACE – 72302 – AM-1 Martin Mauler (late production version)
- ACE – 72301 – Martin AM-1 Mauler (early production version)
Special Hobby has two new releases for this month, Special Hobby – 72358 – A.W. Meteor NF Mk.11 and Special Hobby – 72371 – Fouga CM.170 Magister (French, Belgian and Irish Service)
In association with AZ Model, Retro Wings, and Retro Kit sister brand, has released two variants for the experimental Bf-109Z thay may worth your attention. Retro Wings – 7202 – Bf 109Z-1 Day Fighter and Retro Wings – 7201 – Bf 109Z-2 Night Fighter.
The most impressive release this month in the Aircraft listings, belongs to Mikro Mir, who has released an impressive Kalinin K7 , a big and expensive kit with an absolutely amazing look.
Italeri has re-released a FIAT CR.42 Falco as part of the Battle of Britain 80th anniversary. A strange kit for the anniversary, most of the people would expect Spitfires, Hurricanes and Bf-109s, but this 30s planes, CR.42, also saw some action over the Britain skies.
Kovozávody start to distribute new 4 kits, all of them variants of the Dewoitine D.500 French fighter.
- Kovozávody – KPM0185 – Dewoitine D.510 in Foreign Service (British, USSSR, China)
- Kovozávody – KPM0179 – Dewoitine D.510 (French)
- Kovozávody – KPM0178 – Dewoitine D.501 (French)
- Kovozávody – KPM0177 – Dewoitine D.500 (French)
Just added to our listing the four Apache variants made by Mirage Hobby. All of them share most of the parts. They are not new kits, but were missed in our listings, and soon we’ll recover some plane in 1/72 scale by the brand.
- Mirage – 72054 – AH-64D Apache Longbow
- Mirage – 72053 – WAH-64
- Mirage – 72052 – AH-64A Apache IFOR-Bosnia
- Mirage – 72051 – AH-64A Apache
We just added a new manufacturer to our listings, with some quite exclusive and excellent kits in their range, it is Clear Prop from Ukraine, and this is their current catalogue:
- Clear Prop – 72014 – La-5 early version (ADVANCED KIT)
- Clear Prop – 72002 – UH-2 A/B Seasprite (ADVANCED KIT)
- Clear Prop – 72007 – GLOSTER E28/39 PIONEER (STARTER KIT)
- Clear Prop – 72011 – Ki-51 – Sonia (ADVANCED KIT)
- Clear Prop – 72009 – A5M2b Claude late version (ADVANCED KIT)
- Clear Prop – 72008 – A5M2b Claude early version (EXPERT KIT)
- Clear Prop – 72004 – Tu-143 Reys (ADVANCED KIT)
- Clear Prop – 72001 – GLOSTER E28/39 PIONEER (Expert Kit)
The expert line includes always resin parts and build options, while advanced usually only includes PE parts. Starter kits may also include PE parts, check each product description.
The brand (Clear Prop) features an excellent attention to detail, starting by their boxes and colour full instructions sheets, and ending by the most important, the models itself, which are very appreciate by serious modellers.
Two more “new” entries by Eduard:
The suggestive title of the Wine, Women and Song, hides a Hasegawa Martin B-26 Marauder as kit, boosted by Eduard with PR, Resin and an excellent set of decals.
About the Kuňkadlo is a Czechoslovak light single-seater sports aircraft built between 1926-1929. Only one unit was produced.
IBG has announced for early July the release of a new variant of the Pzl 11 Polish fighter, in Romanian service.
Special Hobby added two more releases for this month