Summer time. New month, new updates.
Italeri bring us a new playset reusing their extensive range of figures plus an MDF laser cut building. Let’s the games start with Italeri – 6196 – GLADIATORS FIGHT – BATTLE SET. Sadly the most noticeable of this set, is the MDF building.
Mars bring us a new German World War II set, that would be very apetecible for the very late war lovers, Mars – 72118 – German Night Hunters. Let’s see what the quality of the final product is.
Another coming release by Mars, Mars – 72119 – German Paratroopers (Tropical Uniform) let’s hope is one of the good ones, specially about the moulds.
A new batch of Fantasy figures by Alliance (Red Box) is coming, and the first set to make appearance is the third release for the Elves, Alliance – 72006 – Elves (set 3).
Another 3 references will appear soon, probably before the month ends.
We just had to wait one day to get details about the next 3 fantasy releases by Red Box/Alliance, all of them looking great for delight of Fantasy fans, and specially those from the Lord of the Rings:
- Alliance – 72052 – Steppes Warriors (Set 2)
- Alliance – 72050 – Eastern tribes
- Alliance – 72047 – Minotaurs
HäT, is no longer what it used to be some years ago, when they were able to bring us more than 30 or 40 new boxes per year.
But in a nice effort, even if including 3 “sampler” boxes, HäT is bringing us new 11 releases as follows:
Austrian Napoleonic Reinforcements:
- HäT – 8326 – Napoleonic Austrians Marching
- HäT – 8327 – Napoleonic Austrians Action
- HäT – 8328 – Napoleonic Austrians Command
- HäT – 8338 – Napoleonic Austrian Infantry Sampler
The Long waited American Civil Reinforcement (With special mention of the sampler box art):
- HäT – 8319 – American Civil War Marching (1)
- HäT – 8332 – American Civil War Marching (2)
- HäT – 8320 – American Civil War Command
- HäT – 8333 – American Civil War Infantry set sampler
Peninsular War British Dragoons reinforcement (Is not confirmed yet if all of them are being released at this moment):
- HäT – 8307 – Napoleonic British Light Dragoons
- HäT – 8340 – Napoleonic British Dragoon Sampler
- HäT – 8308 – Napoleonic British Heavy Dragoons
Italeri issues an T-33A SHOOTING STAR trainer aircraft.
Adding back a missed Kovozávody re-issue. KPM0086 – MiG-21R “Fishbed H” European Users
A&A Models issues a third variant of the unmanned drone Piaggio P.1HH HammerHead, A&A Models – 7210 – P.1HH HammerHead UAV (2nd flying prototype) , seems the brand has interest in follow the develop of this drone, from concept to ?
SOVA-M is releasing the two only prototypes built of the Beriev Be-8, passenger/liaison amphibian aircraft.
SOVA-M – 72025 – Be-8 amphibian aircraft (with water skis & hydrofoils)
SOVA-M – 72020 – Be-8 passenger amphibian aircraft
As Revell, Airfix is reboxing some of their kits with the occasion of the Top Gun II movie release this summer. Together with two “new” boxes, Airfix is also re-issuing the original boxes editions from 1986 film.
- Airfix – A00504 – Top Gun Maverick F/A-18 Hornet
- Airfix – A00505 – Top Gun Maverick P-51D Mustang
- Airfix – A00503 – Top Gun Maverick’s F-14A Tomcat
- Airfix – A00501 – Top Gun Jester’s A-4 Skyhawk
- Airfix – A00502 – Top Gun F5-E Tiger II “THE MIG”
Modelsvit keeps exploring the Mirage way and announced 72063 – Mirage IIIEA/EBR
Arsenal Model Group aircraft also added to our listings (because you never have enough Bf-109 variants):
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72409 – Messerschmitt Bf.109 D1
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72407 – Messerschmitt Bf.109C Legion CONDOR
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72406 – Messerschmitt Bf.109D
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72405 – Messerschmitt Bf.109 C1
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72404 – Bell P-63C Kingcobra French Air Force
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72402 – Bell P-63C Kingcobra
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72425 – Messerschmitt Bf.109D-1 Swiss Air Force
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72424 – Messerschmitt Bf.109B-2 Spanish AF Franco Era
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72410 – Messerschmitt Bf.109D Legion CONDOR
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72403 – Messerschmitt Bf.109 B1
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72416 – Messerschmitt Bf.109D-2(N) Night Fighter
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72418 – Messerschmitt Bf.109D-2 German Air School Service
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72422 – Messerschmitt Bf.109 B2 late version (German AF)
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72415 – Messerschmitt Bf.109 V17/17a Luftwaffe service
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72411 – Messerschmitt Bf.109D-1 Swiss Air Force
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72408 – RP-63A-12 Operation Pinball
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72412 – P-63A KingCobra (Soviet Air Force)
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72401 – Messerschmitt Bf.109A
Special Hobby is releasing a new Sunderland variant, Special Hobby – 72304 – Short Sunderland Mk.III an excellent kit for an excellent plane.
Fine Molds adds a new F-14A Tomcat to their range. Fine Molds – FP36 – F-14A TOMCAT “TOPGUN”
A blast from the past, we recover a missing entry, Zvezda – 7201 – P-40B Tomahawk.
We have recovered another blast from the past, Revell – 04997 – Concorde British Airways
Keep adding missing things.. time for Airfix – A03087 – Junkers Ju87 B-1 Stuka
More missed things, ModelCollect – 72202 – USAF B-52G Stratofortress strategic Bomber.
Fresh from Airfix factory, Airfix – A04007V – Savoia-Marchetti SM79
The last two releases by Academy Hobby Models are now part of our listings:
Academy Hobby Models – 12568 – USAF F-15E D-Day 75th Anniversary
Academy Hobby Models – 12569 – USMC F-35B VMFA-121 Green Knights
ACE Releases a new variant of the UNIMOG U1300, ACE – 72450 – UNIMOG U1300L military 2t truck, sharing most of the sprues with the previously launched ambulance variant, ACE – 72451 – Unimog U1300L 4×4 Krankenwagen Ambulance
Armory will be releasing soon a Armory – AR72210 – VK 36.01(H) German WWII Experimental Heavy Tank , World of Tanks lovers will be happy with this release.
Seems we missed one of the Dragon re-issues with Neo tracks, Dragon – 7627 – SD.KFZ.165 HUMMEL EARLY PRODUCTION W/NEO TRACK , and another large batch of Dragon models is coming.. stay tuned.
Well, It’s always a pleasure add a new brand to our listings, even if a small brand, or with a small catalogue, or with a strange catalogue. And Arsenal Model Group (AMG for friends) fits all of these conditions:
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72103 – BT-102 “Spheroid”
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72106 – German Pz.Bef.777(r) Armored Command Vehicle
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72202 – Kamov KA-10m HAT
- Arsenal Model Group (AMG) – 72304 – German “Max HENSCHEL” Aerosan
The brand has also an Aircraft 1/72 range that we’ll be adding soon.
Dragon Keeps its excellent year of re-issues, re-stocks and so on, and another batch of four models is to hit us late this summer.
Dragon 7570 – 1/72 M4A3E8 “Easy Eight” Korean War (70th Anniversary)
Dragon 7524 – 1/72 M4A3 HVSS POA-CWS-H5 Flamethrower Korean War (70th Anniversary)
Dragon 7645 – 1/72 Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.L Late Production w/Neo Track
Dragon 7634 – 1/72 Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf. N DAK w/Neo Track
Recovered a missed entry by Trumpeter, Trumpeter – 07108 – German Pz.Sfl.IVa Dicker Max
Dragon seems to be very active this year, it was being long without a new release in the Space series, but here we are, a new Dragon – 11020 – “Houston, we’ve had a problem”, Apollo 13 CSM & LM (50th Anniversary) is announced.
In between the Space and Helicopters listings, Dragon is also releasing shortly a nice Dragon – 11026 – Retrieving the Apollo SH-3D “Helo 66” & Apollo Command Module which includes both a SH-3D Sea King helicopter plus an Apollo Command module (new tooled).
AMP Introduces in their catalogue a new jewel of the helicopters history, the AMP – 72008 – Sikorsky H-5G Dragonfly, produced from 1944 to 1951, amongst other success, it was the first helicopter ever delivered to a commercial operator.
Adding a missed entry from Bandai’s range, B-Wing Starfighter 1/72.