Light Tank Mk VI was built by Vickers-Armstrongs during 1936-1940 with 1285 built in different modifications. The Mk VI possessed a crew of three consisting of a driver, gunner and commander who also doubled as the radio operator and its armament consisted of one water-cooled .303 inch and one .50 inch Vickers machine gun. Mk.VI took part in a Battle for France and in a North African campaign along with Battle for Greece. More than 200 Mk.VI were sold to India and Egypt.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
No results found.
*Information on price and shipping may have changed since our last update as well as other conditions can apply.
Check on partner site before buy.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.