This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
MERCURY™ – REDSTONE LAUNCHER
- Finely detailed Redstone rocket with launch stand
- Finely engraved recessed panel lines and bolts
- Parts and decals included to build any ONE of the following versions:
- Juno I with Explorer I, America’s first satellite, or
- US Army PGM-11 Redstone IRBM, or
- Sparta, or
- WRESAT missions
- High quality water-slide decals
- Detailed instructions included
- Photo-etch parts included
Length: approx. 293 to 302 mm (11.6 to 11.9 in) (without stand)
Diameter: 25mm (1.0″)
Width: 54mm (2.1″)
Parts: 29-31 (plastic) plus 14 (photo-etch)
Horizon Models – 2005 – MERCURY™ – REDSTONE LAUNCHER for sale in Ebay:1 results, showing 1.*Note that box can be different depend on the year of production, some times wrong products appear in the results, be aware.
IMPORTANT: Note that all the responsibility about the items are of the seller, we provide results from Ebay sellers, but we don't directly sold anything. Ebay and Paypal protect you against fraudulent sellers. We try to make our provided results as much accurate as we can, but second hand sets, incomplete sets, or different sets can be listed here, so check the product in Ebay prior to purchase, ask the seller if you have any doubt, and don't buy if you haven't 100% confidence.
Horizon Models 1/72 Redstone Launcher Rocket Plastic Model Kit 2005 HZM2005See on Ebay »
Shipping to: Worldwide
From: US-Saint Charles,MO,USA
Store: Mark Twain Hobby Center
Time Left: 15 days 1 h 8 m 47 s