Caudron CR.714 C-1
5 obtiskových variant
1. Caudron CR-714, 2nd Esc. GC 1/145, Dreux, A. Niewiara, June 1940
2. Caudron CR-714, 1st Esc. GC 1/145, Villacoublay, L. Uher, May 1940
3. Caudron CR-714, Lyon-Bron, June 1940
4. Caudron CR-714, Finland, May 1941
5. Caudron CR-714, Finland, May 1941
The first prototype was test flown in July 1938 and the first production machine, powered by a Renault 12R-03, was delivered in July 1939. The armament consisted of four 7,5mm MAC 1934 machine guns located in two wing gondolas. Only GC 1-145 was equipped with the Caudron C.714. It was a unit composed of Polish pilots under French command. They fought against the Luftwaffe in spring 1940 and despite the aircraft climbing, the highly battle motivated Polish pilots scored 8 confirmed victories with an overall loss of 7 pilots. Until the fall of France, more than 60 machines were produced and several were in progress. At least one machine was tested by the Luftwaffe.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
1:72 RS MODELS Cuadron CR. 714See on Ebay »
Shipping to: Worldwide