Hurricane Mk II b/c
Model includes plastic sprue from Mk IIc and a new plastic sprue with wings for Mk IIb, underwing stores (bombs and fuel tanks) and early variant of tail wheel and exhaust manifold. Set provides parts needed to build Hurricane Mk IIb/c as appeared in 1941-44, including “Hurribomber” and “Intruder” configuration.
Set also contains new, clear parts sprue (thinner canopy). It is a new tool made after previous one broken.
- Two plastic sprues plus clear parts
- Photoetched parts
- Canopy and wheel masks
- Six markings options (3xMk IIb and 3xMk IIc)
- Hurricane Mk. IIb “Hurribomber”, BE682/XP-R, “Mauritius VII”, 174 Squadron RAF, Manston, Summer 1942.
- Hurricane Mk. IIb, Z3675/WX-B, 302 Squadron PAF, Church Stanton, August 1941.
- Hurricane Mk. IIb trop „Hurribomber”, HL795/V, 274 Squadron RAF, Sidi Haneish (Egipt) i Sidi-Bu Amud (Libia), November 1942.
- Hurricane Mk. IIc “Night Intruder”, BE581/JX-E, 1 Squadron RAF, Tangmere, May 1942, pilot F/L Karel Kuttelwascher.
- Hurricane Mk. IIc, MW367/DR-B, “Jessie”, 1697 Flight, Air Despatch Letter Service, Northolt, June 1944.
- Hurricane Mk. IIc trop “Hurribomber”, LB792/C, 34 Squadron RAF/SEAC, Dergaon (Assam) i Imphal (Manipur), Spring 1944, pilot S/Ldr C.P.N. Newman.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Arma Hobby Hawker Hurricane Mk II b/c Expert Set in 1:72 NEWSee on Ebay »
Shipping to: Worldwide